1) Shopping - Its no secret that Bangkok has some of the greatest shopping you can find! Fake brand name labels take up the streets, perfume and aftershave are easily accessible and its all very very cheap! We have written about the brilliant shopping people can find in Bangkok, and we really do believe it is one of the best reasons to consider a Holiday in Bangkok.
2) Nightlife - It doesn’t really matter if you are a guy or a girl, old or young! Who ever you are, you will be sure to find a great time in Bangkok! Thailand’s capitol boasts one of the most vibrant nightlife scene’s in the world offering an array of nightclubs, bars, bistro’s and Go-Go’s. Single men will generally end up in Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy, while the rest would probably be more tuned to a high end bar or one of Bangkok‘s many disco’s.
3) Food - We are sure you have eaten it in the past and even if you haven’t, there is no doubt you would have seen plenty of Thai shops from where you are from. Thai food is great, there is really nothing better! Thai Food is cooked quickly and fairly inexpensive. A family of 5 can pay no more then $15 for a fantastic meal that will impress no doubt! If you are a fussy eater though, Bangkok does have many western style restaurants offering great food from the west! This does come in at a slightly higher cost though.
4) Attractions - You will never be bored in Bangkok! Check out the Monkey or Tiger Shows, study the basics of Muay Thai, drink till your hearts content. Bangkok is fairly close to some of the most beautiful rain forests the world knows. Bangkok has many Temple’s and Wats that tourists are free and welcome to visit. These locations are great for photo opportunity and really will give you a sense of the Thai People.
5) Thai People – This is probably the best and main reason to go to Thailand. Thai People are known around the world for been happy, go lucky and easy to talk to (if you speak Thai). By visiting Thailand, you will be introduced to a world where everyone smiles and everyone is happy. This is usually a big ‘front’, as it is Thai Culture to be happy but still, it makes for a nice trip.
There you go, 5 top reasons to go to Bangkok! We will be looking at more reasons in the future, such as the Cheap Hotels, Low Airfares and other factors such as these. If you have anything you would like to add, please do not hesitate to contact us! Bangkok Deals is out to bring you the top tourist information for Bangkok, hotel and flight deals and so much more!